Procurement HeaderPhoto Bar

Surplus Property


Surplus Disposal

Please use the UM Form 27 Property and Inventory Change Report to complete your disposal requests.   Make sure that all electronic data has been erased and that EH&S safety concerns have been addressed before sending the form to surpls.  If you have questions, please contact Surplus at 573-882-5053.


(Please email the below forms to