Procurement HeaderPhoto Bar

Surplus Property

Who Can Purchase from Surplus Property?

All University of Missouri property and equipment at the Surplus Property warehouse is available to other University of Missouri departments at reasonable prices, and may be purchased up to close of business on the Thursday prior to public auctions/sales. Departments wishing to purchase items from the Surplus Property warehouse or from a Surplus Property public auction/sale, should complete the University of Missouri Internal Order Form(UM48). Surplused property and equipment from other Mid-Missouri government agencies and educational institutions can only be purchased at public auctions / sales.

Items such as chairs, filing cabinets, and desks can be sold to the public before auctions. Tax will be collected on items. Forms of payment include cash, check, and credit card.